DPC has moved to a new online giving solution called PushPay. The new PushPay system allows you to give through our website, via text message, or with the PushPay app- whatever is most convenient for you! We are excited to take this step into a new system because it will now be easier for people from all generations to engage in the discipline of generosity and stewardship, which is part of God's calling for us all as we work together to walk in obedience and into mission.
If you have *any* questions about PushPay, please email us for help!
- Give from a laptop or desktop: Click "Give" at the top right corner of this page, or go to doloresparkchurch.org/give.
- Give over text message: Text the word "dolorespark" (one word!) to 77977 using a smartphone. Standard text message rates apply.
- Give via the PushPay app: Text the word "pushpay" to 77977 to get the app on a smartphone. Standard text message rates apply.
We encourage you to create a PushPay account so that it is easier to manage your gift in the future.
Recurring Online Givers
If you have a recurring gift through the old online system, take these two simple steps to move your gift to the new system. Thank you for your continued partnership with DPC as we together strive to be the hands and feet of Jesus!
1. Set up a new recurring gift by clicking here. Set the start date of your recurring gift to the same day as your previous recurring gift if you'd like to keep your records consistent. We encourage you to create a PushPay account so that it is easier to manage your gift in the future.
2. Delete the recurring gift in the old system. Click here to log in to the old system. Then, click on "My Active Online Giving" to view your gifts. Click the pencil next to all recurring gift(s) to DPC, then click 'Cancel Gift' and 'OK' to confirm.
Gifts made via either the old or new system remain tax deductible, and both will be present on your giving statement for this year.