All incoming 6th graders to outgoing high school seniors are invited to join us on our 2016 camping trip in South Lake Tahoe!
Sign up by emailing Gabby at: email@example.com
$85 paid by cash or check made out to Dolores Park Church. Put "youth trip" in memo line. Money is due by August 30, 2016.
Date: July 18-21
Dropoff is at 10am on the 18th
Pickup is anywhere between 4-6pm on the 21st, depending on traffic
What leaders are going?
Gabby Hrit and Isaac Coston.
Also Joel Hrit if we need a second driver.
What to bring
- Permission Slip for 2016-17 (downloadable here)
- $20 for one fast food meal going up and one coming home.
- Water Bottle
- Bug Spray
- Sleeping Bag
- Warm Sweatshirt/Jacket
- Tennis Shoes
- Flip Flops for beach/showers
- WARM JAMMIES. It gets super cold at night.
What not to bring
- A rolly suitcase. Pleaseeeee use a duffel bag. It makes packing the van so much easier!
- electronics. (You can bring your cell phone to call your parents on the way home, but leaders will hang onto them for the duration of the trip.)